View Single Post
Old 2012-10-07, 06:57   Link #37426
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
I'm surprised the IS is still so prominent in a post apocalyptia.
Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
@eras: I'm not. Hell in post apocalyptic scenario, whoever has the biggest gun wins(read as lives). And IS are as big a gun as they come.
More about this in a while, but not the whole world is razed to the ground, just big parts of it, and the developed countries are the ones still hanging on...

Quote:
@meister: more like tatenashi actually...
I guess Seitokaichous are all alike...

Quote:
For some reason, we're all gravitating to Cecilia, whether its because we need someone to curbstomp or a love interest that's believable, maybe even the only viable character to build upon. Still, I feel like we're really abusing her compared to the rest of the harem.

Or is it just me?
It's just you.

Cecilia appearing in Vandam is her pre-canon state, and I tried my best to portray what a young woman, slightly unnerved by her useless father and fresh out of working with Capt Price the SAS, is like when she ups and does her job without distraction. I did make her somewhat more friendly to "Charles", but that's just to line up with her later reaction within canon. I kept it as ambiguous as I could.

The Cecilia arc within SHOOTiNG ST@RS will come in Season 2, after I've derailed canon with the climax battle involving Rachel and the ghosts of her past. I haven't thought exactly what would happen, but after having her muck around as a smuck, I'm going to get Maximillan beat some sense into her. Or maybe have her befriended by Karon.

Either way, I feel that she's a character waiting to develop, and is worth attention herself.

Quote:
In my listing, she was probably my second to the last on my harem rankings. I realized that she's actually way more popular than I thought... in certain ways
She's a Yukana. That's a LOT of moe points...

Quote:
What I just really hate about what Izuru did with Charl is that hidden yandere. It's like... I don't know how to handle this box.
I use Dark Charl merely as a comedy point here and there. Lingyi's the one with frank Yanderism, because she's the Death Metal Idol.

But once we're done with the giant Dunois arc, Char will be back to her F/Zero Saber-like depiction when she first appears in Vandam.

Canon derailment never felt so satisfying.