View Single Post
Old 2013-02-11, 20:39   Link #237
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

No no no, I literally just lost it today. Was eating in the food court at the mall playing with it, then had an urgent phone call. I thought I put it away in my jacket pocket, but when I got in my car, I noticed it wasnt there. Looked back where I was sitting, looked around the garbage bin I used, and asked lost and found to no avail. Knew it was a goner.

Now holy crap, I have to rebuy EVERYTHING I have in the store? That frigging sucks... I thought it's like PSN/Xbox Live where everything you purchase is connected to an account, NOT the system. So I have to rebuy the DLC + the games I bought, like the 3 level-5 games?
So on top of that, I also lost 30 bucks I had left in my online account. Urge to kill rising... >_>

Oh yeah, with all the hassle, I forgot to say but Tharja getting a figure is <3 <3 <3. She was frigging adorable, but then again I'm kinda partial to obsessivedevoted girls. Merely picked her powergaming wise to maximize galeforce users, but there isn't any other girl I would choose over her personality wise.

That said I'm feeling kinda lazy with restarting, as it's SO much easier to start female Avatar without having to go through to 'retraining' the child at lunatic. So still am thinking whether I'll redo Tharja with male Avatar, or go the easy route with female Avatar + Chrom.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote