View Single Post
Old 2010-04-26, 13:16   Link #2006
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
Nothing, its just a black Realdo. The Kouryakukan summary was so brief and boring I paraphrased mike's translation of it from my mind.

If we want to know the name at least, we'll have to wait until scans give us something but even the Aero Flag got a mention by the Kouryakukan, this one as far as we know is just a black Realdo. That is even if it has a special name.

The GN Hammer chapter from 00V Senki was also boring so I was too lazy to cross post it from Invisionfree. Though it involve Eco piloting Astraea F2 to test out the new GN Hammer weapon [I can easily predict what Joe is going to ask after reading this sentence.........he's going to ask why does the F2 have a GN Hammer and how did Fon got his]. Doing awesome against Amy piloting an Advanced GN-X, then chickening out at some point after finding out he was up against real enemies instead of mock battle.

Anyways the GN Hammer functions by injecting particles into the enemy and doing heavy damage. That's why the spikes are green. A lot like GN Missles I guess but a melee weapon version of it.