View Single Post
Old 2014-03-06, 15:43   Link #10
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
Damn it... this is going to be painful if the rest of the season is spent watching Saotone get slowly heartbroken.
yep i feel sad for her, but will be good because she gonna be able to finally close and move this part of her life with a rejection.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kopi View Post
Touka in that swimsuit and that Italian joke

Not much to say since Rikka would obviously choose both sides in the end but with Satone suddenly reawakend her feelings for Yuuta and with a few more episodes to go, hopefully it ends well for her.
yep this is Why yuuta love her, because she can do it, she is the one who can "awaken the dark dragon, lol nibutani and deko sleeping together, lol how deko x nibu couple is too far more developed than the main couple, , for me will be good for chichimia that heartbroke cuz she gonna finally be able to move from that old crush, because she is seeing how strong is the bound between yuuta and rikka.

for peoples who keep asking for "more" in yuuta and rikka complain about their relationship, well i believe who the speech between yuuta and touka helped more to "understood", their are just following their own pace, is not the most wanted for us but is their "own pace" and way of love.