Thread: Licensed Rosario to Vampire
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-03, 04:54   Link #2108
Mega-Japan
Capuchuuuuuuuuuu!!!

Send a message via AIM to Mega-Japan Send a message via Yahoo to Mega-Japan
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightFoxXIII View Post
This must be a really outdated and late response, but w/e...

So I attempted to watch the anime adaptation (up-to-date with manga version both first and second season), and really disliked it. I apologize to those in advance to those who liked the series.

So first off, there were some problems with the adaptation. Although if you've been watching a lot of anime you'll see that that's usually the case.

(I know there some unnecessary scenes but y'know you'll tend to ignore them after a while)

I'll probably have a rant, so I'll put it in spoilers to not torture you all.. I just need to vent in a way ^^''
Spoiler:

*sigh* Sorry if I'm raging too much... I just wanted to get that out since it was really bugging me and
I apologize again if you guys like this season! Truly sorry! (not trying to be sarcastic)

Oh and:
TL;DR - Probably good if you've never watched it, otherwise missing a lot from it's original.
No, no, you're totally right, I agree with you in almost point you made, but you know, I'm that kind of person who don't mind whether the anime strictly follows the manga or not.

I too am up to date with both anime and manga. I agree with the whole thing about Tsukune in the series' final episode. Then again, there were some parts in the anime that did appeal to me.

I find the anime to be 90% comedy and 10% action/plot while manga is about 50% on action/plot.

So yeah, I laughed a lot ^^