View Single Post
Old 2008-04-30, 02:24   Link #3861
Kirika-chan
Fate's fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satashi View Post
In all the time I have been with the military I had never once wished something would happen just so I could do something. Be it a scramble, alert, sudden training, working out, shopping for the week's food, cooking... something always had my interest. So much so that I often stayed up late to make sure I got everything done. Now, however, I found myself doing something I haven't done in I don't know how long. I was laying on the couch with ear buds in to listen to Tia's music via her mp3 type device. Arf was in her child form laying on top of me sleeping but I could tell by her tail lazily wagging and hitting my leg that she enjoyed the petting I was giving her. One hand hung off the couch and reached into a bag of chips that I had been munching on for a while now, even though I wasn't really all that hungry. Hayate was with Yuuno somewhere along with Signum and Shamal working on their secret weapon against Tri-Edge while my forwards were training with Fate outside in a barrier. Arf stretched out lightly and shifted to lay her head on my chest more, breathing steadily again almost immediately. Though all this, only one thought kept passing through my head: 'I am so bored!'

6th Mobile Division: Redemption VII
By: Satashi

~**~

Need lots and lots of support >.<
Spoiler for off topic:
Well, I really want to help you and give my support... But it's hard for me ^^"
So, write as you make as usual (it's not really good english this >_>) it can be only good ^^

I was never disappointed with all of your stories ^^

EDIT: Page claim in the name of Redemption! ^^
Kirika-chan is offline   Reply With Quote