View Single Post
Old 2012-01-01, 05:35   Link #4637
Alhazad2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Yes...Kenichi has to do it..alone,maybe if is Hongo that fight the Demon,he can give some advice to Kenichi,and tell him that has to fight Miu...and don't take it easy like he did..i hope that Kenichi remember what Shou said.....in the tournament....

The Author like Miu too much,make her always the best an all way..and is for this that she was lonely with out any friends..she was too perfect for everyone, is thank to Kenichi that she has make a friends.

I remember when Kenichi and Miu fight the two disciple of Hongo, and Miu was in trouble..and Kenichi kick the disciple with one hit, and his eyes was like when he use Apanch and Chai Kick....but no matter what, i mean, in the final panel in this chapter(459)why Kenichi don't make this eyes again, and dodge the Miu attack?!!but no,The author make Miu like a master..and Kenichi like a idiot,i don't want it anymore,is one month that Miu was kidnapped,isn't possible that she mastered the Full Silat...and she became like a master,she never foughts seriously to the death like Kenichi,Kenichi in the level of strength is higher than her..maybe she could be faster than kenichi, but he know a move that is perfect for this: ryuusei seikuken.. and is the perfect time for Kenichi to master this move in all way..like the Elder did in the tournament..

Ho man..i relly wan to see Kenichi kick her ass so badly for erase this dark part of her..and she must remember what she did in this arc, and that is Kenichi that has save her..so the development between the two will increase more...
Personally, I think you're giving Miu too much credit. As you said, it's not possible to master a new fighting style in a month. Even though she's most likely been trained in Jenazad's supreme silat, she's still basically a disciple. I'd say that brutal counterattack of hers was her reaction to an opponent who apparently wasn't taking her seriously. Think about it, he'd blocked and avoided her blows, but never attacked. Then he gropes her which must've seemed like the ultimate insult to her. I don't blame her reaction for a moment, I blame Kenichi for using such a cheap tactic and not relying on his skills.

As for erasing the darkness in her heart, that's something he cannot do. Miu must overcome it herself, or it'll continue to haunt her for the rest of her life. Remember, she is the daughter of the One Shadow, and her dark side has been revealed throughout the whole manga. She won't suddenly become a warrior of light if she loses. It'll be interesting to see what happens when she does awaken, though I daresay that when she finally regains her memories, nothing will ever be the same. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Alhazad2003 is offline   Reply With Quote