View Single Post
Old 2012-04-22, 16:42   Link #16
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merilyn Mensola View Post
Wow..you guys are really good..

i mean..you've studied a lot, and do works very interesting..

On the contrary...when i was young, i haven't studied...because i didn't want..my father and mother always in their company...to work..i was practically raised by my grandparents..and my grade in school were not important..no matter if i If I had good grades or not..so when i was 14, i start to practice box, and I'm still going in it..and i'm 30 now..

Actually i worked for a company that was selling video games..but the company has failed...

And now,i am forced to work in my father company...i hate it...i don't have to do anything..i just have to watch the employees who work..f*** but because i am the only son and i don't have sibling..once day i have to work in this company...

My girlfriend actually this year is gonna graduate...she became a lawyer....is kind funny...she always said, i'm the lawyer of the "devil".....the devil is me referring when i'm in the ring and I fight.
Hey, if you are the only son and has no sibling, that means you will be taking over your father's company, right? I for one envy you. Anyways, when you take over the company, you will no doubt do more than watching your employees.

And it's not like you never worked once in your life. You did, it's hardly your fault that the video game company went bust.

You're a boxer? Cool

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
MUAHAHAHAHAHA is offline   Reply With Quote