View Single Post
Old 2012-08-24, 07:36   Link #6921
Darxx

Hi guys!
I got one question regarding FMP novels I found on amazon.com (english translated) that I want to buy. From vol 1-4 I think it covers the anime 1 season and 3rd season ( second raid). Should't vol 5 cover the events after the second raid? I read the the only review on amazon regarding vol 5 and it says:

Tessa and Chidori have been captured by the terrorist organization A-21 and are being used as pawns to get information out of Kalinin. Even if they can find a way to escape, Sosuke is missing, and might be dead, and A-21 is preparing to activate "The Behemoth", a monstrous Lambda driver mecha that makes Mithril's AS's look tiny by comparison. And its pilot is half insane because he needs drugs to pilot it. We also get some background on Tessa, something we never see in the anime version. Parts of this book have already been adapted in anime form but half of it has not, so if you liked the anime, you should check this out. The thing that I like about the manga is that Sosuke and Chidori's relationship has a lot more tenderness to it. There are moments such as them sheltering from a rainstorm and Sosuke offering her his sleeping bag and Chidori asking if she can use his lap as a pillow. There's also a lot of action here, so this would make a good read whether you're a guy or a girl.

Is it some kind of mistake or it's just the ways it is? Should't be vol 5 the very marry christmas ?
Thx in advanced.
(I can post links if you want.)
Darxx is offline   Reply With Quote