Thread: -WarFrame-
View Single Post
Old 2013-04-18, 13:08   Link #3
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

I was thinking of making a thread for this myself but just never bothered

It's pretty good fun if your into this type of action game.
The pure focus on PvE is pretty good imo, not sure PvP would work here but fact I don't have to put up with "elite" noobs makes me happy

You can either play it solo or party up with 3 others and just run missions killing s***.
It's quite the blast really, however it lacks content in way. There isn't a great deal to it atm but I can see it expanding over time.

There is a grind to it, like if your wanting a certain frame or weapon, you have to farm a boss or whatever in the hopes a blueprint is dropped and then you have to acquire materials for crafting.
But it's not that bad I find, mats can be easy enough just the blueprints might take awhile.

I use the Trinity frame atm which is supposed to be a healer but honestly I'm not really healing much atm

Oh and when your changing colours of your frames or weapons press escape after you have selected them, they don't actually have a confirm button for confirming your colours, which is frankly stupid.
You'll probably see other small stuff like that on the menus which aren't greatly thought out.