View Single Post
Old 2012-12-29, 12:12   Link #2339
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
We can all say what we think about the characters losing to the champions but I will always consider all of those fights and defeats a bad move.
You got a point in the first part, so I'll ignore that. This one though...
So you're saying that if someone new enter the tournament, if it's a main character, he or she should automaticaly win the cup?

Quote:
And I hope you are wrong man. I mean Lutecia went from a rather flat character that I really didn’t care to an annoying girl I want to strangle with my own hands. The Witch Girl is just looks like Lutecia as she was in StrikerS and that is something I am not looking forward to. Besides we haven’t see her all this time, as far as I know or care she could already lose. Both Lutecia and the witch girl.
... It's there ANYONE in this that you don't like?

Quote:
And about styles: no, not even one of the “new” magic fighting styles is really that awesome. Is all the same with a little different names and they repeat itself. Victoria has Fate’s style, Harry has Signum’s, Black Rock Shooter… I mean Sieg has the same punch technique as the rest and even uses moves that for some reason reminds me of the WWE. Our main characters didn’t have a style I could call a style, Corona and Rio did have something more personal but the first ended using the same martial arts as the other and the second decide to imitate Signum as well so really I don’t think is that different. That is how I see it.
Disagree here.

Harry Tribeca seems to use both mid range and close range attack, and since she mainly use fist, it is very different from Signum's style.

Victoria on the other hand, chose to sacrifice speed entirely for supreme firepower and defense, while Fate's style is quite agile. Hell, Fate upgraded form lose the defense for speed, directly opposite of Victoria.
Lhklan is offline   Reply With Quote