View Single Post
Old 2006-02-13, 21:19   Link #246
AnimePlus
Banned

Send a message via AIM to AnimePlus
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furudanuki
From my point of view, one of the biggest problems Aisia faces is that everyone she goes to for advice is so determined to be mysterious and cryptic that they are just begging to be misunderstood at best, and mistrusted at worst. Especially when dealing with someone as stubborn as Aisia has proven herself to be over and over again. It is at least somewhat understandable that those involved might find it painful to discuss what really happened before. But for the life of me, I cannot figure out why at least one of the characters can't think of a simple and direct way to get the message across. How hard would it be to say something like: "Aisia, you cannot make everyone happy if there is only one of something in the whole world, and several people want that one something for their very own in order to be happy."? Then, of course, she would probably run off and come up with an idea for magically cloning Junichi so that every girl could have one. But at least that would be a different approach to the problem ....
But if you did that there would be no point to the series.
AnimePlus is offline   Reply With Quote