View Single Post
Old 2007-11-29, 17:11   Link #64
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
hum interesting episode i found Nanaka's practice of an apology in front the mirror very cute. Shes making an effort and i think thats a great show in progression for her character. However her panic attacks were very bad it would be obvious that she has a paranoia of open fire. Also, its no wonder that her memories would start to come back because of the fire. We all know that lost memories usually start to resurface when a person is faced with similar experiences that triggred the memory loss. But hinting with the Uncle and his unusual behaviour defiently raises flags. But then again that could be exactly what the scripters want. Whatever is going on things are getting interesting. Im also looking forward learning more about Shu and Shuuri's family situation. To watch Shuri break down like and start crying was heartbreaking to see a girl so normally happy and full of energy in tears. Not to shabby for my 2nd favorite anime of the season.