View Single Post
Old 2008-08-08, 21:22   Link #734
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thewanderer View Post

What are you talking about, "artificially"? He couldn't go Bankai, it wasn't fake at all. Where does that logic come from?.
That was artificial...it was fake.
Ichigo can use Bankai anywhere...Period. His not being from SS didn't make a difference. Besides once Isshin was revealed to be a Shinigami. The logic behind his not being able to use bankai...became illogical
Not only was it fake...The Bounto arc confused some people. Also it made Ichigo weak as a kitten. Even Getsuga Tenshou came out in tiny little blasts i. e. Episode 82...Zangetsu was deformed and Getsuga Tenshou couldn't even make a dent in a steel girder. When it previously turned the surrounding landscape into a replica of the Grand Canyon, when used.

Quote:
Might I point out that Ichigo pwned Byakuya's Shikai HARD with Getsuga... while Amagai actually repelled it. Sure it's not the best looking Shikai, but it's pretty strong.
Might I point out...that's a filler. No such thing ever took place. You can't compare Amagai vs Ichigo to Byakuya vs Ichigo. Only one of them really happened.

Thus Byakuya>Amagai...

Quote:
I can't stress this enough. Judging an anime original before watching it solely based on the fact that it's not in the manga is wrong, period.
I watch them then I judge them. I don't expect them to be bad....it just so happens they usually are.
Quote:
Just as saying all these bad things about them while claiming that it's BECAUSE they're anime original(or filler, whatever) is even more wrong. If they're bad, it's not because they're not from the manga.
You know there are some of us that do not like plot deviations. Some of us like the original story. (That's why most books that are turned into movies are as good as the book) Unless it's as good as (on par) with the original storyline. If it isn't...<--we have that reaction.

I watch the dub (When I am in mood for self-torture) only because I can't compare it to the sub without watching it. So far from the glimpses of this arc that I seen...It doesn't look too promising
I am going to watch this entire Arc. I am a Bleach Otaku. I am just in no rush to do so. I can't say if they are bad or not... not yet.

I will say this...from what I hear and raws I watched...The Manga still kicks the Anime's ass.

If the arc is good...as the Manga. I will be the first to say so.