Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2012-04-05, 09:35   Link #22119
Chris38

@Merilyn Mensola

Why do you actually think that Alucard is going to awaken - since, I see no sense in Ikeda going in that direction, since it would:

1.) Ruin most of the chances of Tsukune and the rest of the group achiving coexistance between humans and ayashi, which is basically what Fairy Tale wants to achive by reviving Alucard.

2.) Put them against an enemy they have no chance of beating, since if the 3 dark lords hadn't managed to fully defeat Alucard what makes you think that Tsukune, Moka and the rest of their group can achive that, when they are still (in my opinion, at least) not as strong as the 3 dark lords where when they faced Alucard and managed to put him into his 200+ year slumber.

@Shinso Tsukune

While you're theory is possible, I belive that it's more likely that the reason why Tsukune is capable of managing the output of his Holy Lock is becuase he has learned how to use youjutsu techniques from Tohou Fuhai - after all, when we had seen Tsukune releasing the first seal of the Holy Lock, you must have noticed that runes have appeared around his arm, and the place where he struck Kuyou, which where in my opinion, identical to the runes that Tsukune used in chapter 43.

After all, unless this system was always present in the Holy Lock, but the Headmaster has never told Tsukune about it, I belive that modifiding the Holy Lock would be a little dangerous, since it could accidentially cause Tsukune's berserk side to emerge, and without the Holy Lock I doubt Tsukune would be able to keep his human sanity.

Of course, this purely speculation, until we learn more information, but like I said I belive that the reason why Tsukune is able to manipulate the seal within the Holy Lock is more related to the fact that Tsukune has learned how to use and control youjutsu techniques rather then the fact that some specific "system" has been implemented into the Holy Lock by Tohou Fuhai.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote