View Single Post
Old 2011-03-20, 17:26   Link #283
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Are we really having a "overall game impressions" discussion, or a mere debate over the intention of the author and whatnot?

I'm sorry, but at this point, I have to bring up again on the guideline I was insisting from the very beginning:

Quote:
Also, considering the ending and even the nature of the story being debatable, please do not start any fruitless debate whatsoever: everyone is entitled to their opinions, so insisting on personal points and the likes towards your peers will not be condoned. Regardless how you have enjoyed the franchise, do not start imposing your view and expectations to others, and more importantly: do not derail the topic into endless jousting.
I do not expect people to wholeheartedly agree that the franchise was great or bad. However, it would be really better to just -drop- the discussion, when things turn into "it is YOUR interpretation", leading to just an escalating fruitless argument that leaves nothing but a circle discussion over a matter of personal tastes and whatnot.

It is getting extremely tiresome to keeping track with the threads, considering that most are being derailed by the same arguments over and over.