View Single Post
Old 2013-01-10, 06:38   Link #321
gibits
Endless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eragon View Post
^ Ever heard of "context"? Yeah, I think not.

I was not scoffing at Naruto using Kurama's chakra. I was replying to the poster above me who suggested that Naruto could rely on Kurama's chakra when a few moments ago his Dad stopped him from doing the exact same thing because Naruto wasn't ready.
The context is that Naruto CAN draw on Kurama's chakra. In fact he did, there was one panel that clearly showed his eyes were a combination of the sage mode and fox slits. Minato restored the seal, he didn't "tighten" it up.
Quote:
And yes, Naruto is God in this manga. Even after getting the hell beat out of him he still has plenty left in him to pwn Nagato and Konan
Well he has been beating foes stronger than him all series... You could say Nagato wasn't completely beat. That is open for debate. You could also argue how much of a fight Konan could put up. IMO not much. We see her get taken out by Jiraiya easily and then by Obito. Her giving Naruto much trouble..... I just don't see it.
But to say Naruto was running on empty is just incorrect. As I said before, he had sage mode and 9 tail mode up simultaneously at one point.
If anything I'd say Naruto went easy on Nagato and Konan by sparing them and listening to their story.
gibits is offline   Reply With Quote