Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2011-07-05, 10:51   Link #20480
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Gyokuro disloged that pillar and threw it one handed - Tsukune used two hands to block.

...I must re-assess my danger rating of Gyokuro now - she's definitely an S-class, most likely an S+ if there is such a rating. And she's got the strongest youki sensoring ability of any monster we've seen. This will definitely make things tough.

A number of senarios are running through my head at this but it sucks that Mikogami hasn't really done anything to help them personally. Sure, letting Kurumu-tachi go to help Tsukune was nice of him, but really, he can show up and do some other things I'm sure - he's counted among Akasha and Touhou Fuhai as a Dark Lord as well. ...unless he's having an emergency summons of all the graduates of Youkai Gakuen...

I won't discount the rest of the Wong Family out yet to lend support as well - one month should have been enough time for the Wongs to recover and possibly train up a bit as well.

And I really don't see anyone but Akuha really 'converting' over to Tsukune's side, at least temporarily. 'Enemy of my Enemy is my Friend' - if she deems that Gyokuro's plan to awaken Alucard might kill Moka, she'd flip out and/or calmly inact her plan to get Moka out of there or prevent the actual ritual from occuring. If that was the case, she'd use Tsukune's attack as a cover and move Moka out of danger.

Ah, so many things but I must say: They all look spiffy in that uniform.