View Single Post
Old 2013-06-06, 10:35   Link #44326
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Quote:
Yes, it's like that.

And as for your example... My guys are not in combat in Chapter 1 of Phase 2.
It is just an example anyway.

I have to suggestion:
Suggestion 1: Fleshing out your character a little, showing them doing their own stuff and end the day with a bang (minor plot which can be easily resolved)

or go Avenger and had them sitting on a table just..... doing their own stuff. (Buddies in the combat but.... not really friend in normal life due to different interest)

Suggestion 2: Probably after a mission and they either going to have a debrief or just finished it.

=

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Spacebattles is good when you want to read up on Zero no Tsukaima
Really? Any good Suggestion?

=

I am a little slow (may because I am both tired and stress up at the moment) but I finally see how Attack on Titan work out in IS-verse.

The Equipment was grappling because Jet-pack aren't exactly safe (point to note: if you run out of gas, you are most likely to fall to your death). Which means that the wearer also wear glove to protect their hands from rope burn (in case of an emergency).

The Sword is coated with Anti-Energy beam and the coating can wear out so they need lots of blade to replace the blade.

No energy shield.... because those people in Attack on Titan drops like flies anyway....err..... I mean, the technology isn't that advance yet so one-hit from IS most definitely = instant kill.

=
Throwing out random idea:

After playing Fire Emblem..... (actually still playing it but having a break because I can't decide on Nowi or Tiki).

I think Ichika's children would always inherit his Denseness skill and also one their mother's trait.

To make things extra icky, the child is always a girl.

Probably from a bad future too.