View Single Post
Old 2008-10-05, 09:43   Link #1234
RWBladewing
Salt Levels Critical

Quote:
Originally Posted by p997tt View Post
I was wondering has anyone who has preordered a figure from Playasia succuesfully receive your figure? I am asking this because I preordered a figure from them a while ago and the figure is releasing end of this month. But one of my friends who has preordered two different figures from them told me that they never got the figures he preordered in stock, not even after a year. I have also done a bit of google search and noticed that some other people were having a similar experience.

So do you think I should cancel my preorder now (which I have already paid for with Paypal and I know it's a stupid move) or just hope that they will get the figure when it releases? I never had any preorder problems with Playasia before but this is the first time I am preordering a figure from them.
I've pre-ordered from them in the past and gotten the figure without an issue. Had a massive delay on something they listed as in-stock though. I don't really order from them at all anymore though, their prices are really high in addition to the high shipping costs.

I don't think you should cancel the pre-order unless you can get the money back and/or have a definite shot of pre-ordering from somewhere else. If money isn't an issue you could also put in a second pre-order at another store just in case.
RWBladewing is offline   Reply With Quote