View Single Post
Old 2009-01-07, 20:43   Link #113
miroku2192
Let's Puppystyle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
I'd be really surprised if this doesn't get a second round - especially considering the amount of material remaining and to come (think positive for the mangaka). The "buzz" is often more important than the nature -- and the franchise definitely has buzz.

Unlike some series, the reference gags were held mostly in balance so thumbs up over not trainwrecking the material totally in favor of short-lived gags. Years from now, no one may recognize just whose karaoke session Jin stumbled into accidentally but the episode will remain pretty entertaining (much like half the gags in a classic Looneytoon are totally lost on the modern generations yet the overall cartoon remains funny).
i believe it's already been announced that a second season is coming..i could be wrong though, but thats what i thought i heard.

Anyway, i thought the last episode was pretty good...except i didn't really like the ending, although their faces were priceless...especially tsugumi haha, that poor girl. at the same time though, i wish she hadn't interrupted...

though if you think about it...it's kinda weird...he's hitting on/was close to getting intimate with a:
1) God...?
2) piece of wood right? afterall she WAS made from the tree...