Thread: Licensed Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho
View Single Post
Old 2007-01-23, 07:39   Link #80
wao
OK.

*takes bait*

You couldn't possibly explain what you meant with that, did you? I don't see anything that makes Tokyo Majin Gakuen Kenpucho particularly worse than Kanon. If anything the oversaturated evening sky in the second screenshot irritates my eyes. And did you use some filter or something on both of the screenshots? (EDIT: Or is that... the encoding? Yikes.)
Also, it seems like there was a second comparison while I slowly typed my reply... It'd be unfair for me to comment because while I enjoyed Air and all of that I HATE Itaru Hinoue's character designs with a burning, flaming, exploding passion. Absolutely. I'd say Manabi Straight's designs despite being moe are 209204920492094209342x better, seriously... and I like the Tokyo Majin designs so any comparison on faces automatically becomes unfair

But I'm sure if you were looking for emotion-based subtle sensitive type of stories then of course this anime will suck terribly... although I'd also say that one just needs to look at the site/promo images - or heck, even the name - to figure out that it isn't that kind of show to begin with (not that either type is bad).

Though I'll just say it again that unless this show either continuously dishes out the eye-candy/whacko pacing, or unless I get interested in the characters, I won't really bother following it... come on, I secretly loved Gatekeepers, surely this can reach that level?