View Single Post
Old 2011-04-30, 14:22   Link #33
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanish View Post
You overrate originality, nor do I think what you yourself suggest is actually original itself...

There's quite a few definitions of slice of life (drama) and I think romantic aspects can certainly be part of it.

If it's about Ko and Ohana, I thnk there's still a possibility depending on how things play out. I mean, he is part of the OP, she thinks about him and we still have about 20 more episodes to come. Since I ship Ohana/Ko my hopes are up there.
Well at least the last time i saw such plot was from... Candy Boy. So it's pretty original for me. I guess it's probably more popular in shoujo genre through as all the guys will fall for the lead girl. Anyway, talking about genre... genre are mixed of courses. But i hardly can see Hanasaku Iroha as a slice-of-life with what it offered so far.

And shipping if you must. But beware of naval battles, i will bring up my fleets and guard this thread if it ever get to start
It's a joke. Our mod won't let it happens
Quote:
Originally Posted by revive4563 View Post
Wait...I think that the girls society is important to Ohana more than romantic love for now.
Agree. So I don't want to see anything related to Tohru x Minko atm.