View Single Post
Old 2012-04-18, 14:26   Link #1080
Syokool
Lab. member 009
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
What I do want to say, however, is that it really wasn't after Kuroneko's confession that Kyousuke started to really consider her as a love interest. Er...maybe I should rephrase that. Not the confession, but that kiss in volume 5.

The point I'm trying to make is - the female must make the first move first in order for Kyousuke to start taking notice (or at least telling us readers about his feelings for the girl), and such a move must be in a romantic manner (so Ayase doesn't count, and we all know how Kyousuke's repeated "sexual harrassments" were more or less just teasing).
Well, he isn't Araragi-kun after all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
I'm half and half on this. One part of me believes that she still has the upper hand. Yet another part of me basically declared her death sentence when Kyousuke chose Kirino's feelings over hers (and his), and that her dream world was just that - a dying dream she's merely clinging onto.

Then again, there are those who intepret it as a threesome/harem (see? I just pulled a Fushimi here. Throwaway lines ftw)
I don't interpret it as this will end in a threesome (or a harem) ending. Maybe, it's due to all spoilers and summaries there and here that people have a lot of different opinions.
Just like the father is approving incest and stuff.

Things like incest ending, non-blood-related sibilings, and etc etc can't be taken as if they are true until the very end (and perhaps, even then, we could have a open end).
Syokool is offline   Reply With Quote