View Single Post
Old 2013-02-26, 14:01   Link #7573
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sansker View Post
Time they had enough and those things there are just the Hucks looking to protect their own interest. They kill woman and children that don't represent a tread to them because they are just assholes. I think this is proof they Hucks were not think to be "good guys" when the manga started. Also Punisher only kills the guilty ones, doesn't just kill everything that cross his path so the Hucks assaulting companies and villages to kill everyone is not good redeemable qualities.
Said companies are re-creating and spreading Dividers and Eclipse. They really have zero reason to obliterate these companies beyond "we want them to stop."

Quote:
Good actions are those they do in favor of others and without expecting any benefit to come out of it. Like Signum keeping Fate in her arms while waiting for someone to take her. That shows more good nature than not killing two kids because they need to take this other one to their base and this will help.
I repeat: Nanoha did not know about this until she tried talking to "I want to whack your head off" Vita several times. Who showed zero sympathy, chivalry or even basic courtesy.

Quote:
Also Vita might attack Nanoha because of her hat but you forget that magic blows can be really hard and powerful but non lethal. But is how we decide to look at this.
Given that Nanoha needed healing the minute Yuuno arrived? Definitely not the non-lethal variety.

Quote:
So in the end this is how I perceive the Hückebein family so far. I hope the manga can fix this but I don’t think it will and that makes it all the less enjoyable when I see Thoma insisting on talking about the Hucks like good people. I just can’t see them as good at all.
I'm not arguing that the Hucks are sympathetic, I'm arguing that singling out Thoma and calling him an idiot when the person who's name is on this series did the exact same thing is rather hypocritical.

Unless you're calling Nanoha an idiot too. Then it's fair.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote