View Single Post
Old 2004-09-15, 01:33   Link #54
Kidd
SD Translator

Send a message via ICQ to Kidd Send a message via AIM to Kidd Send a message via MSN to Kidd Send a message via Yahoo to Kidd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nub.Itachi
wow how can u say that, Oro says it best himself here let me give a brief recap on what oro thinks of itachi.

-chapter 140-
-ORO- "First of all. If we had only gotten Uchiha Itachi to join us.There wouldnt have been any prolems at all. But that is just a dream to wish for.... because he is even stronger than my self..."
-Kabuto- "........"
-ORO- "That is why i left that organization"

He basically states that Itachi forced him out of the organization because he was stronger.. im pretty sure he had his arms in the organization i dunno bout you though.. they looked pretty active when he was fight sarutobi
Episode 81 in the anime (should match with the manga, but since I don't read it I'm not going to say this is what it says there):
Orochimaru-sama: I'd have had no problems if Uchiha Itachi was under my control. That seems to be an impossible dream, however. He is stronger than I. That's why... I left that organization (and here we also get to see that Orochimaru-sama's Dawn ring says "Void" ^_^x ).

I wouldn't say Itachi "forced him out" or anything of that manner. Most probably Orochimaru-sama noticed that Itachi had the sharingan which is the key to his dreams of becoming a god (that's what he thinks anyway) and thus got pissed and just left. Of course this is just speculation since we don't know, but there's nothing in there that even hints at Itachi even caring about Orochimaru-sama's presence; it was Orochimaru-sama who felt bothered and left. And yes, most probably he left before he lost his arms since this scene seems to take place just when he has arrived home after the Sarutobi fight. Also I don't remember seeing a ring from Dawn on him ever.
Kidd is offline   Reply With Quote