View Single Post
Old 2004-12-19, 19:21   Link #97
jhcl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamless
I'm really surprised by Lacus' influence over PLANT people, it seems not only we worship her as a Goddess, those PLANT citizen also worship her as a Goddess, she has more power and influece over PLANT people than the high council! The angry demonstrators are instantly easily calmed down with a few words from Lacus. This makes me wonder even more why the real Lacus didn't stay in PLANT, so she really abandoned all those PLANT people who soooo needed her presence just for Kira?
I dont see anything wrong with it. She has already served her ppl more than enough. Give her a chance to act like a teenage girl.... that is run away from home and live in a defacto relationship with another 18yr old guy.

But seriously after the war ended there was no reason for lacus to stay in plant. She only wanted to stop the war... once that happened she didnt have a reason to remain.

Also i heard that when freedom appears shinn challenges him and its shinn that gets wasted/slaughtered/pwned by Kira.

As for popularity polls, you can understand that Athrun is more popular considering he has had such a larger screen time in Destiny and was also a main towards the end of SEED...if Kira was given the same amount of time im sure he would be just as popular.
The fact that he is still no2 shows something...
jhcl is offline   Reply With Quote