View Single Post
Old 2013-02-06, 22:25   Link #1153
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
I'm not convinced he wasn't trying to actively kill her Ise tends to get enraged whem people hurt his friends and he he did let that build quite a bit. And that is something Rias is going to have to fix with him afterall there limits to how many "accidental" deaths and mamings you can have.

No he isn't a mad killer he does seem to have some serious issue with both rage and controling his strength that need to be death with. I'm all for Ise falco punching the occasional villian to death but I don't really like these other close calls.
Also I gotta say I think it's kind of funny that Saji is the one who supposedly who needs to get control over his powers when Ise is the one nearly punching a woman to death during a rating game and putting a guy through a wall during his promotion test.
Well in defense of Ise during the promotion test, he was very unaware of his power. Remember Ise been fighting High Tier opponents in the Mythological world, then he is suddenly thrust into a match with a guy he has no knowledge of and even limit his power of using his base power of Balance Breaker without boasting his power.

As for the rating games, Ise experienced real combat before taking part in the rating games. For Ise, seeing his comrades getting hurt felt like the real thing. If it was the other way around, if Ise participated in the rating games before combat than he would feel that a real combat situation is like a rating game. Which do you prefer Ise have experience in?

Last edited by ReaperxKingx; 2013-02-06 at 23:55.