View Single Post
Old 2012-08-04, 08:43   Link #29920
jjblue1

What I dislike of Ep 4 is that the solution is 'Everybody lied' but said solution in itself doesn't really tell me how things went apart from 'they went differently from the fantasy scene' and, if I think there was a sole culprit I've to think to a Shannon-Terminator going around tricking people into saying things and then shooting them down without even giving Battler much time to solve the epitaph or have a chance of surviving because, let's face it, even if Battler were to solve the epitaph, who would tell him about the bomb and the way out?
And even if he were to escape who would believe his story?

Oh, you know the maid had a crush on me so she exterminated the family but let me a way out.

No, this one seems a game in which pieceYasu really wanted merely to commit double suicide with Battler, not to play with him. Though there's to say that since this is a story and not what she did... well, it's no big deal for her... for PieceYasu's characterization maybe, but not for PrimeYasu... assuming she's Ikuko... if she's not... Ikuko and Tohya doesn't even have to worry about this stuff...
jjblue1 is offline   Reply With Quote