View Single Post
Old 2009-01-15, 12:39   Link #283
kasumicc

I'm really a bad game player... so, you know, I didn't feel the game as short while I was playing. But when I finished, I had the sensation that it was indeed short

Despite of that, the game's really good. The skits were awesome, and the ToS characters had their chance to shine again. The only thing that I didn't like was the Colliseum...I was hoping for some cameos there >.<

That, and..
Spoiler for Alice and Decus Ending:

About Marta, she really annoyed me on the first chapters. (and, how does she dare to treat Colette in that way?! >.<) But at the end, she changed for the better.

Lloyd's side story on Flanoir is priceless. It's multi-pairing Lloyd! xD While I was fangirling for the LloydxColette version, a friend of mine was really enjoying the LloydxSheena version. So, everyone can be happy

I know some people thinks that it would be too much, but I'd really like to see another sequel. Not a direct sequel, but more like a game that would connect Symphonia and Phantasia. The time gap is too large, and ToS2 left me with some unanswered questions.
kasumicc is offline   Reply With Quote