View Single Post
Old 2008-09-28, 00:12   Link #3242
Narona
Emotionless White Face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusaja View Post
It wouldn't really be a good ending for her from that perspective, I can openly admit that. I suppose tolerance for it may vary though, especially among other fans...but it would be a bad move for you, I know. I wouldn't be too happy either.
Well, I'm more interested about the c.c.'s fans' (and those who kinda like her like you without being a pro c.c. fan like me) expectations than the ones from those who don't care about her or even hate her

Quote:
You were making a different point...but if someone wanted to consider that possibility (of the "gods" either preventing her death or removing her immortality), like myself (no real reason not to, from my point of view), it was necessary to go in another direction and try to see where it leads, more or less. Which is what I did, since I had talked about other elements or deus ex machina.
Well, if you really want to talk about the gods, then I would like a cheesy ending where the Love is Power that lelouch learned from shirley can make the gods help c.c. to become a normal human.

Quote:
Hopefully that (no moe C.C.) is what we all get.
I would like to be as sure as you, Mister ;p
Narona is offline   Reply With Quote