View Single Post
Old 2010-03-04, 16:52   Link #579
Nosauz

Quote:
Originally Posted by synaesthetic View Post
Well, it's like this. I'm against wasting money. By anyone. And the government has been wasting literal shitloads. First they bailed out the banks, now they're spending ungodly amounts of cash (that we don't really have) on uh... I'm not really sure what they're spending it all on.

But like Romney said a few days ago, did borrowing all this money from China actually make America better?

I'm inclined to disagree.
Romeny, Sara Palin, Sara pac, the tea party, the republicans, have offered little to no answers to the problems we face, they scream tort reform, well check, it's in the bill, and then during the clinton era they screamed personal mandate, now that's in too, guess what they still vote no. These people don't have any ideas on how to reform health because they believe the "free" markets will work themselves out. These aren't free markets and nobody complained about the debt during Reagan's administration, or during Bush I, or Bush II, it's the hypocrisy and the blantant destruction of the common good, the common welfare of the people that is hurting America, and that's not even factoring in the corporations and their incredible influence in Health care reform and every other aspect of government policy.
Nosauz is offline   Reply With Quote