View Single Post
Old 2009-12-27, 16:54   Link #188
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
The only character I would vote over Shana from Strawberry Panic would be Herr Feldmarschall Minamoto Chikaru. I am surprised that you thought Nagi wouldn't get over 60% in that match. I believe Hayate fans to outnumber Bakemonogatari fans by margin of around 2 to 1.
Uh, I'd say Bakemono has more hype and popularity than Hayate no Gotoku. Nadeko is still a character with minimal screentime though, if it was Hitagi I'd have predicted her to win.

Quote:
That's the thing. I think Hanyuu will lose because Hanyuu herself has NOT shown that she has power at all. It's obvious that's I'm having the same stance on Hanyuu as when Demi. said Fate will lose to <insert any character besides Nanoha here> in DE then making excuses saying that MSLN is unpopular.
Blame stats for me coming to that conclusion, but it is what it is.
The only evidence you have of it being popular is Fate's performance, but Vita and Hayate are rather significant characters and they do horribly. Why? Because they don't have name recognition like Fate or Nanoha, and their series popularity only hurts them even more.