View Single Post
Old 2009-12-27, 20:56   Link #200
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
Then we really do have very different ideas on how strong Saten is. If Saten really is as strong as Misaka, I would give her a good chance at beating Hanyuu and the other characters you said you thought Saten could beat. I just think there's no way Saten is close to Misaka in strength.

I forgot about Ushio's match. That was pretty bad. Defintely drop Ushio by about 8 to 10 percentage points. Yui is defintely top 16, but I think you're underestimating Tsukasa. Shana and Tomoyo barely broke 60% on Tsukasa. If you want to drop Tsukasa's percentage by 10 points, Yui becomes one of the toprunners to win the contest. That may turn out to be true, but I won't buy it until Yui actually has a match to show her stuff. I could probably stand to increase Yui's margin of victory by 2 or 3 percentage points, though.
Tsukasa still ranked 25th. Perhaps she's strong enough to not get raped by the top-tier, but Yui who should place between 8-14th place should certainly put more of a beating on Tsukasa than 3%. 56-44 would be my guess.

On another note, I don't see Railgun being anywhere near the strength of Clannad, or Taiga. Kotomi will be a tad too much (54-46%) for Misaka, and the other (main) Clannad will straight up beat her down.