View Single Post
Old 2010-09-07, 04:51   Link #1
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Hiyooooooooo! How is everyone doing? Summer is almost gone... but I also registered 17K on my Yamaha for this summer so not too much to complain. Anyway, watched the episode. The craptacular filler music is back! It even destroyed one of the best moment in Bleach where Aizen stopped Ichigo's strike in bankai form with a single finger with that delicious "ting" sound. Somebody is tone deaf in that studio. *cough* There are some good moments too but it won't accumulate to much considering all of them are comprised of less than a minute worth. If it wasn't for Ken-chan calling the giganto moron worm and his equal exuberance to exchange knuckles, those good moments wouldn't have gone beyond 20 seconds worth.

I cracked up a lot when Kenpachi was offering Byakuiya to finish up the wounded. It almost sounded like a sloppy second...

Unohana-taicho also provided some new information THAT WASN'T SO NEW! She also, however, provided a glimpse at the kind of a powerhouse Ichigo is. I guess the need to inflate Ichigo's power level is imperative now that he is in conjunction to cross path with Aizen. This story is soooooo all over the place in terms of power level. How ridiculous will it be if it is Ichigo that ends up bringing down Aizen. Just look at him:

Now let's look at the other facial expression to get a glimpse at what they might be thinking:

My girl I-S-A-N-E isn't even making a effort to hide it. Oh the comedy! Alas, that's the extent of this story's reach. At least, the fight scenes are nice now and then....

So just when I thought the episode had nothing new to offer, Byakuya-sama looks at us from side ways....

As Hellychan would say, "KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Enjoy the discussion!

Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will sresult in a BAN!

Last edited by monir; 2010-09-14 at 10:41.