View Single Post
Old 2009-02-13, 07:37   Link #139
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master Chibi View Post
God I seriously cried when Taiga was being spun around by Ryuji and she was just overly joyed at the entire situation. Nothing but pure happiness was emanating from that girl, and it touched my heart to see her smiling and laughing the way she was.

And once again you people are getting upset over the characters of this show acting like normal, breathing human beings who don't entirely know what they really want because being in love will do that to you.

The problem is that you keep sitting outside the fourth wall, where you apparently KNOW how things should turn out, so you start to dismiss things like human behavior. It constantly needs to be brought up, this show is about the JOURNEY not the DESTINATION, which is why it's so unfathomably fantastic and the show I look forward to watching more then any other each week. The middle ground is what makes this show so god damn good.

Stop asking if Ami got screen time.

Stop asking what happened to the comedy.

Stop 'shipping' (god all mighty please stop shipping).

And just accept all of it. Every last bit of it.

You will shit soo many bricks you'll need to buy land to build a house out of them all, because you'll see what you've been missing out on.
Yeah you got a point . i agree with you .
We can't change the story except in our dream , the author is the author , its him the god of Toradora .
Just watch and say our opinion , its like that .