View Single Post
Old 2012-10-09, 00:35   Link #37450
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm I do... sadly the Byakushiki looks even more feminine in my thoughts. But something I envision when trying to put together the second shift is an arrow.

Shenlong is almost complete. Now I just have to finalize the weapons loadout.

EDIT:
For Shenlong, second shift I think I'll name it Shenlong Baisuizhen. Bai suizhen refers to the dragon hair cloth that the Shenlong wears reminiscent of a hagoromo.

Bai suizhen is normally a piece of near indestructable cloth, but it actually has a limited set of nanomachines ingrained in it. These nanomachines direct the crystal structure within the cloth and make it seem as if it's living cloth.

On Shenlong's back, wrists and ankles would be sort of exit holes where the dragon hair can be drawn through. That's because it is also in these locations that the pressure cannon is formed. Air compression is achieved by the abnormal strength of the dragon hair acting as a compression chamber, Since it can conduct electricity, it can also statically charge the air or heat it to generate shock bullets or thermal bullets.

Visually, compared to the original shenlong, there seems to be less armor. That is false, the limbs are much smaller and the giant daos are replaced by the Bai suizhen and dragon hair cloth. The IS pilot herself is garbed in dragon cloth, mostly in the form of a qipao. In comparison, the Shenlong Baisuizhen looks much more like armor instead of a robot. It also provides a greater range of movement with less clunky limbs.

Last edited by demino_hellsin; 2012-10-09 at 01:22.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote