View Single Post
Old 2013-02-10, 04:09   Link #38
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Quote:
I feel really bad for the dad who was accused of murder, his life was pretty much wasted from going to prison. And for doing something that I'll bet all of us want to do, which is getting rid of that no-good child-abusing family. He just did it in a dumb way. And how did that family end up getting the girls after all and to have lived with them for so long? One of those parents should have called child-abuse for pete-sakes. The one in prison should have been going mad, someone should have heard him. The guards, any visitors, it is just such a sad and ugly story that this could have happened to the girls. All three wanted to save them and knew how evil that family was, how they didn't; that's the biggest plot-hole for me.
I think this would cover some info about Japanese culture. Due to the typical Japanese tendency to avoid shame, even if it comes at the price of an evil deed done with impunity, some people would just resort to keeping mum about it (especially with train groper incidents) instead of reporting it to the authorities.

You now realize that a reason why there is a low crime rate in Japan is probably due to a high number of unreported cases.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.