Thread: Licensed Kenpufer (Kämpfer)
View Single Post
Old 2009-11-23, 00:51   Link #1386
puretsundere
Tachibana Isana

Watched episode 8 and felt it's probably the weakest episode of the first 8. The date seemingly dragged on and on, and the lack of Kämpfer Natsuru hurt the episode for me.

While it seemed a little frustrating to see male Natsuru act the way he did during the date, I can sort of understand the way he's thinking. His mind is already Kaede-locked, so the other girls are given different relationships to him. While Kaede is the potential girlfriend in his mind, he thinks of Shizuku simply as the student council president, Mikoto simply as the childhood friend, and Akane simply as a friend and partner. I highly doubt he's felt that anyone's been interested in him before, so why would he think so now? If one of the idols of the girl side asked me out on a date, I would be a little skeptical myself (though I would had a whole lot more fun with Shizuku than Natsuru did). I will admit that Natsuru is very dense and that he should have figured that Shizuku would not try to draw the White Kämpfers in broad daylight in public, but I can see where Natsuru's thoughts are coming from.

New rankings for the girls after episode 8. A new #1 this week.
5. Mikoto
4. Kaede
3. Akane
2. Natsuru
1. Shizuku

Last edited by puretsundere; 2009-11-23 at 02:06.
puretsundere is offline   Reply With Quote