View Single Post
Old 2012-03-30, 14:53   Link #676
Dark Wing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
What's the significance of no 'Misaki' city in the new world? Because of that there is no conflict or something?
The city was so damaged during the copying process that they couldn't even make a copy of it. Quoting tsunade666...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
When Yuuji uses Misaki city as the place to summon the gate. He expands the already crack up holes in the city. Resulting in it completely destroyed and cease to exist. And it goes along with his original plan of restoring it. He completely sacrifice Misaki city to open up the gate then with the left over power of existence he completely repairs it and even the ones that got eaten by the tomogara.
Quote:
Originally Posted by virox View Post
Which one is more canon to the first volume? The first six episodes of the series or the movie? Did Alastor really get summoned by Friagne?
The summary at Baka-tsuki is not even done yet, so I don't know...
You know has been a long time since someone asked this so I'll his repost my old explanation. Also note that the Snake had always been sleeping inside Yuji watching everything going on around him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Wing View Post
You see there had been a few times when Yuji would have dreams where he is talking to a mirror version of himself (which was the snake) and they would have all these deep philosophical conversations about life etc. and grow to become kinda like friends.

Well after the battle with Sabrac. Yuji started to worry about how he was still unable to really protect Shana that was when the snake appeared before Yuji and told him the only way to save Shana is to stop all the fighting and the best way to do that was to "Change The Truth of The World" i.e. Rewrite Reality.

By doing this Humans would no longer be needed for food so the flame haze would no longer be needed which meant that Shana could go back to being a normal girl and wouldn't have to fight anymore. So Yuji fuses with the snake to become a new being capable of caring out this plan.

Last edited by Dark Wing; 2012-03-30 at 17:01.
Dark Wing is offline   Reply With Quote