View Single Post
Old 2012-09-05, 04:03   Link #3677
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

With savegame-usage I finished Miyako's Tsubame's, さくら and 桜's route in Sakura sakimashita. And yes, I revise my previous statement about my bad-drama anxiety. The drama was actually handled pretty well. Obviously a - for me - strong character cast helped a lot and the great OST.
The only part to be picky with the characters was the pervy-chara side of Sumire. And this kind of jokes among the female cast prevailed at times also past-confession which put the comedy more in focus than the actual icha-icha. But, I think they managed her serious conversations in-between nicely enough.

Now for the actual routes:
Spoiler for Miyako:

Spoiler for Tsubame:

Spoiler for Sakura x2:

Mahou's conclusion: If you don't mind (sudden) genre shifts and the forced playing order, it's worth to try it out, if only for the character interaction. I' re-read bits again in hope to understand a few details more I missed. For the imouto-type fans. Kanade, while not being the protagonist's sister, is very cute and adorable . A route and real ending of Sakura would have been great as well, but the outcome for her wasn't, at least, negative.