Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2008-10-30, 11:34   Link #4827
zibi88

Allways it could be Inner moka+Kokoa+Tsukune vs Older sister ^^ like vampires vs vampires ;]

Onee-sama will notice that Moka gave Tsukune her blood and will laugh her out xD or she will understand that Moka found someone she cares for and will leave them be.

At current moment we dont know what are Onee-samas intentions... maybe she will kidnap moka in place of Mizore (since both are somehow the same age and both virgins <-- very dark and worst scenario [me dont want that] )..... or she simply wants to beat the crap out of them for interfering in their work (or rather in their organization work)

The pristess could simply be under the presure of mokas sister since she is mostly very powerfull vampire...

I wonder what are those earings.... Crosses on a vampire... are they only earings or rosarios like moka's case.... if so then her power is lot stronger then Mokas since sister needs 2of them xD

Me cant wait anymore ^^ just a week....just a week

Heh maybe Tsukune will apear she will learn that those girls love him.... with moka at lead and will kidnap him for herself ^^ yami blood, kind person and the same she can make other suffer without even fighting them....... I wonder if she will turn good to....(and join harem XD) since Kokoa, Kurumu were at the begining against him yet later they stareted to like him... those are just speculations since we need to wait and see (hope noone will got kidnaped)
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote