View Single Post
Old 2008-07-21, 05:14   Link #224
getfresh
done
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by plato View Post
Ok, ok.. Calm down.. First, as I said it was my mistake to not delete incorrect entered screenshot. I was thinking of editing it later to correct the error.

As you said, "moderators check everything", but moderators are human too and can make mistakes. You don't think moderators are sitting on a computer and waiting for a feed to check on things all the time, do you? We all have lifes other than checking the site for mistakes every minute.

Also you don't have to enter any screenshots of course. Nobody forces you. This site is entirely fan based and of course while some users prefer entering screen shots, some users will only use it as comparing the screen shots. This is what the site intended for.

You can be sure, at least I will enter screen-shots when I'm available. So you can be sure the site will be updated constantly. But of course if other users will enter information too, than it will update a lot faster.

BTW, I'm open to suggestions which animes do you want to see first for comparison? I could upload screenshots after I downloaded (if I don't have) all the fansubs required for anime.
First off I'm not, nor was I excited. Secondly I was replying to ras80's comments. I understood your's totally.

Last edited by getfresh; 2008-07-21 at 20:03.
getfresh is offline   Reply With Quote