View Single Post
Old 2012-11-30, 02:41   Link #28233
helois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appel View Post
While the new Nu Ver.Ka does look amazing I kind of don't like that it seems to have clear psychoframe pieces throughout it's body...
I mean look at it! The armor pieces even pop aside to reveal them! What is this? Nu Unicorn Gundam Destroy Mode? >__>
It kind of makes the Unicorn itself less unique in my opinion. The whole point of the Unicorn was to have a Gundam that has a complete psycho frame and now the Nu, which is much older than the Unicorn, does the exact same thing.
I know it's just a non-canonical redesign but in my opinion this kind of makes it look like they are trying to milk Unicorn even harder than they already are^^
I think about the final scene of CCA,where there is that amount of particles,maybe there was a chest,arms break to release the particles and we don't see it in the show.. and like Bonta Kun said the Unicorn is a develop of the Nu,so a psycoframe that "appear" from nothing (in the Unicorn) is less "magic", I know,but it more justified by the presence of this in the Nu..

otherwise,it's a choise to reveal the frame..
helois is offline   Reply With Quote