Thread: Crunchyroll White Album (All Episodes, 1-26)
View Single Post
Old 2009-03-16, 08:53   Link #1040
Traece
:cool:

I've said it before and I'm going to ritualistically say it every time there's a new episode...

I only watch this show for Rina.

Plus, seriously... Touya is crying like a little baby in front of his little makeout buddy? <_< If they played these episodes and gave people no background information and just showed Shinozuka and him together, you would think he got her off the street.

Rina seems to be having a bad time right now, and probably not because of the spot she lost at the Arena. I'd be willing to think it's more because of Touya. I don't know why she cares for him so much. She must be insanely desperate. The only justification is that she never gets to see guys her age that are nice and have good things to say from time to time. You can do better Rina, lots better!

Edit: Yes this anime is very, very random. The person who wrote the scripts for this show (or the main writers, or whatever) must be really sick. Either that, or he's living his greatest fantasies through his/their anime writings. >_> A beautiful idol, a girlfriend turned idol, and a hot emotionless manager to get buzisay with. Yea-ya. Rockin', party central ova hea-ya.

Last edited by Traece; 2009-03-16 at 08:56. Reason: Randomnimity?
Traece is offline   Reply With Quote