Thread: Crunchyroll Saint Seiya Omega
View Single Post
Old 2012-06-05, 16:55   Link #502
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albafica View Post
Shut up you all! The strongest gold saint is in Saint Seiya Next Dimension, Ikki said it, he's the strongest ennemy he ever fights against...

I will not tell you his sign...
Nah, I see him in the same level as Saga, that said, in chapter 41 Ikki looked like a noob shouting things like "oh, he is attacking me at the speed of light!" , seriously?
Ikki you got Galaxian-Explosioned by Saga (and later on by Kanon) into the oblivion after a illusion fight, sent to another dimension not one but 2 times! , disposed of your 5 senses and returned from different kind of hells made by Shaka, fought one of those frigging Kyoto who Seiya barely got to damage and won, yet he face a familiar enemy and bites the dust so easily, well, at least Kuru's blog shows a chapter 42 preview where Ikki gets Galaxian-Explosioned a third time in the series blowing up the Temple's roof, once again, hope he learned the "the same technique won't work on a Saint" a second time or else I'll be deeply dissapointed by the mangaka, not the character.

I think I need a Next Dimension's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Anyone know if/when an OP single will appear for this show?
I don't know maybe anime's website or TV Asahi will reveal it soon, there is no Ending Theme yet .
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote