View Single Post
Old 2013-02-12, 21:36   Link #715
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasahar17 View Post
Yeah I forgot about those. I’ll work the VF Fubiki and the Armored Shiranui in if I can. Armored Shirnui… heh. Japan’s answer to the Over Eagle maybe?
IIRC, as an April Fool's Day gag, age actually released designs for VF Fubuki and Armored Shiranui. Is that what you're talking about?

Quote:
Yeeeeeeeeeah, now this is what I’m talking about! Continue good ma-

NO! Who did this!? Who dares!? It was just getting g-

*Sound of 1200mm Horizon cannon firing, and Sasahar17 disappearing into a red mushroom cloud*
M-m-medic....

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
My God that was a good fanfic.
I love there's a one sided rivalry with Yuuko's Valkyries hating Yui's Valkyries for becoming the new Tier 1 group. Now who will snatch Hibiki before who knows what will ruin it?
Obviously, it'll be Yuzuka, who doesn't have the issues of her TDA self, nor her axe, and thus she can capture Hibiki's heart, leaving Tasha and Akane to settle for the consolation prize of each other! Hibiki will sit on her lap as she flies her Fubuki into the sunset, and they'll eventually to this and that, while Tasha and Akane continue grappling in the showers. Hibiki realises there is something good about Alternative Earth, as Fortified Suits are waaaay sexier than NUNS flightsuits... though that's a moot point once Yuzuka slinks outta her suit and helps Hibiki outta his coveralls-

"Spooky-1 here. Target confirmed. FCO, hit 'em with the 105."

"Roger pilot, engaging with 105. Firing.

*Goose is killed by AC-130U*

"Good effect on target. He's gone."

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote