View Single Post
Old 2008-08-17, 17:08   Link #1182
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Uh, I am reading what you say, and I'll counter properly with this:

Again, Mao was a...yeah. But honestly, he was insane, loved causing others emotional pain (I need not mention Shirley), and was Ax Crazy in general. He tied her legs because it was fun to him and hurtful to Lelouch. Also, Mao loved to say what thoughts he heard, at least when facing Lelouch during the chess match. Since he's off his rocker, wouldn't he have told him, 'Oh, hey, your sister really isn't crippled, but I'm a pain-causing bastard and I'm proud of it, so I tied her up for fun!" Moreover, why would Nunnally ever think about herself being crippled in the situation she was in?

And as for the whole Tokyo thing, it's like this. Teleportation only works one way. It was shown with V.V., and it was shown with C.C. Therefore, Charles would have had to have warped to Nunnally's ship, taken her out, and warped back to his Logres. He didn't know where Nunnally was, though, so that renders it moot. Charles also evidently didn't move from his position the entire time, as he was shown in the exact same pose he was in in Turn 18 when his vessel showed up. Quite why he would save Nunnally is beyond me, as well.
Dream_Traveller is offline   Reply With Quote