View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 00:59   Link #19168
Bluemail
Zero of the roulette

Quote:
Originally Posted by AuraTwilight View Post
To be fair, he's been characterized as being willing to kill people, coldly and ruthlessly, in order to secure what he wants on more than one occasion in Fantasy scenes. The only other human character this applies to is Kyrie.
Yes, but does he actually have a proper motive? Hate for her mother? Loving Shannon? But Shannon actually gets killed. Unless George is really okay with "Happiness in the Golden Land", but I don't see George as someone so desperate.

Unless Shannon sets up the bomb to kill George once she realizes she's helping a horrible murderer? And because she loves him, she aims to cover it up. You've given me some food for thought again...
A problem is posed by the message bottles. If they were written before the incident and the crime blamed on Beatrice, the bomb must have been planned beforehand. So if Shannon helps George, she must be doing it knowing someone's going to die, at least at some point.

From one thing to another, has anyone thought what I thought reading EP5 a second time? What if Kumasawa is posing as the man from 19 years ago, on the phone? She has been shown to have good acting skills, and she could have been calling to Natsuhi from her room in the guest house without anyone noticing. In other words, after Kumasawa returned to the guesthouse, she never went to the second floor until morning.
Maybe Krauss was held hostage there too, though Kumasawa herself is unlikely to capture him.
Bluemail is offline   Reply With Quote