View Single Post
Old 2010-11-29, 01:05   Link #19169
AuraTwilight
The True Culprit

Send a message via AIM to AuraTwilight Send a message via MSN to AuraTwilight
Quote:
Yes, but does he actually have a proper motive? Hate for her mother? Loving Shannon? But Shannon actually gets killed. Unless George is really okay with "Happiness in the Golden Land", but I don't see George as someone so desperate.
Truth be told, there's little to no chance of there being a single murderer for every Game. What matters here is the guy who killed everyone in Rokkenjima Prime. The fact that Shannon dies in some games doesn't absolve George of suspicion (especially since there's always the possibility of Shannon being an accomplice that someone kills in self defense or something).

I'm not saying George is the culprit or anything, but he IS capable of murder.

Quote:
Unless Shannon sets up the bomb to kill George once she realizes she's helping a horrible murderer? And because she loves him, she aims to cover it up. You've given me some food for thought again...
A problem is posed by the message bottles. If they were written before the incident and the crime blamed on Beatrice, the bomb must have been planned beforehand. So if Shannon helps George, she must be doing it knowing someone's going to die, at least at some point.
To add on to this chain of thought, what if Shannon suspected that George was going to murder everyone, and is unable to confront him about it? She sets up the bomb to go off by the end of the conference with the intent to shut it off if she can stop him (or whoever actually is up to anything), but she's either killed or prevented from being able to do anything....and she's the only one who knows about the bomb....